The Connected Heart
Presented by: Karen Marzlin
Save money! CNEA offers a 12 month subscription that includes ALL our online CE courses. Access to more than 240 CEs for one price. Click here to learn more.
- Ventilation, Perfusion and Diffusion
- Relationship of Oxygenation to Hemoglobin
- Oxygenation Delivery to the Tissues
- Acid Base Balance
- • Cardiorenal
- Renal Anatomy and Physiology
- Cardiorenal Syndrome
- Acute Kidney Injury
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Patient Management
- • Cardiovascular
- Limb Ischemia
- Aortic Disease
Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Differentiate ventilation from perfusion deficits in the pulmonary circuit.
- Differentiate metabolic from respiratory disorders utilizing blood gas data.
- Identify pathophysiology of acute respiratory failure.
- Describe the five types of cardiorenal syndrome.
- Review key features of acute kidney injury and chronic kidney disease.
- Discuss treatment strategies for acute kidney injury.
- Recognize signs and symptoms of acute limb ischemia
7.5 hours of continuing education (contact hours) are offered with this program. CNEA is a provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider number 15714.
For institutional pricing for this course email firstname.lastname@example.org.